Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Trouble Comes in Twos


Isaac and his dog, Jack, make quite a pair.




They are inseperable and love to be "naughty" together. As I am typing this, they are in the front yard playing together. Isaac is riding his tractor, while Jack is running around him in circles with a long piece of rope in his mouth. The more he runs, the more he winds the rope around Isaac and the tractor, and the more Isaac laughs.

Sometimes I wonder if they think they are brothers.

This morning, I caught Isaac feeding his breakfast to Jack. As you can see by the following picture, Isaac thought it was hilarious that he was caught.







1 comment:

Kristina said...

I LOVE the caughtcha picture! It's awesome to watch all the faces our children make. I can't wait for Jonas to come home so i can take similar pics! Thanks for sharing!