Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day # 1.

I have totally neglected this blog - and I am sorry (to Isaac mostly). But I have been using my family blog : This Handmade Life to share all the joys of raising my sweet Isaac and therefore have had little to say here. So ...

I am going to change it up a little. I am going to use this blog to take post a daily photo of my son and see how far it goes. I am actually pretty excited by this. I mean, imagine photographing my son daily for however many years I stick with it! It would be so amazing to watch his growth.

So, today begins our daily photographing journey. And here is photo # 1 :

I am also going to do my best to just let the photos speak for themselves. I will simply label them by the day. This ought to be interesting :)


Love,

Jodi

No comments: